Giving Tuesday, celebrated globally on November 28th, is a day dedicated to generosity, unity, and making a positive impact.
Join us in this worldwide movement as we embark on our first-ever Giving Tuesday campaign to support medical scholarships that provides financial support to families affected by this disease.
Help us reach our goal of $5,000 so we can award two medical scholarships to families experiencing financial hardships due to Fibrous Dysplasia (FD) surgeries and medical expenses.
Project Change is a 501(c) (3) non profit and all donations are tax deductible.
No donation is too small and your generosity is appreciated❣️
The impact your dollars are making
- $50 provides a FD patient a post-surgery care package
- $100 provides meals for a FD family during out of town medical travels
- $250 provides lodging for a FD family during out of town medical travels
- $500 provides transportation for a FD patient during out of town medical travels
- $2500 provides a full medical scholarship for a FD patient